1 ticket: $100.00
Only 500 Tickets available
Ticket numbers may exceed #500 due to disqualified numbers, but sales will be limited to 500 actual tickets.
Ticket #133 is no longer included in this raffle. Ticket #501 is now in play.
Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky has been and remains an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with EIN # 61-1191876. Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky is register in Henderson County Kentucky.
1. GRAND PRIZE: HFHH does not/cannot provide tax, legal or accounting advise. This section has been prepared for rules and regulations informational purposes only, and not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for tax, legal or accounting advise. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisers before engaging in any transaction. Amounts paid for tickets do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. By purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by these rules. In addition, HFHH assumes no responsibility for a prize winner’s state tax obligations.
This offer is void where prohibited by law and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this raffle, all ticket purchasers and the person named on each raffle ticket accept and agree (1) to be bound by all the rules, limitations and restrictions set forth here, and (2) that their names and or likenesses may be disclosed to and used by the news outlets, social media outlets and may otherwise be used by HFHH, for publicity purposes and naming of the prize winner to be published in area newspapers or other media outlets including but not limited to television, radio, web, social media and print. The prize winner will be published on the HFHH event website and social media outlets. HFHH’s interpretation and application of the rules and regulations shall be final. If a winner does not wish to claim the prize, the winner shall provide Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky a written statement within the thirty (30) day period stating that the winner does not wish to take ownership of the said Grand Prize items.
By participating in this raffle, each participant releases Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky and each of its respective directors, officers, board members, employees and agents from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, liability for possession, use or misuse of any prize, and each winner agrees to indemnify and hold HFHH and each of its respective directors, officers, board members, employees and agents harmless from any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.
2. The Father’s Day Bourbon Raffle Benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky is a fundraising raffle in support of all Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky events conducted. These Official Contest Rules may not be waived, modified, or supplemented unless such waiver, modification or supplementation is made in writing by Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky.
3. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: The price per ticket is $100.00. A limit of 500 tickets will be sold. No Minimum number of ticket sales required for drawing to be held, but no more than 500 tickets will be sold. Ticket sales will cease when all tickets are sold, or the June 16, 2020 @ 5:30PM CST deadline is reached. Any requests and payments received following the cut off times or after the sale of 500 tickets will be returned to the sender. The ratio of the prize to tickets is approximately 1 to 500. The Grand Prize drawing for the 10 YR PAPPY VAN WINKLE, 12 YR PAPPY VAN WINKLE, 15 YEAR PAPPY VAN WINKLE , WELLER SPECIAL RESERVE, BLANTONS SINGLE BARREL, CARIBOU CROSSING AND MAKERS MARK 46. ALSO INCLUDED IS MISCELLANEOUS MERCHANDISE FROM PAPPY AND COMPANY. Drawing will be held on Tuesday, June 16 @ 6 PM CST, by drawing at Rock House on the River and streaming LIVE on HFHH’s Facebook social media feed. This date and all other dates stated in these rules may be extended at the absolute discretion of HFHH. Tickets may sell out before that time. The winning ticket will be drawn at random from a hopper containing names of all eligible raffle tickets by a HFHH employee. The drawing for the prize will be streaming LIVE on Facebook, however, the winner does not need to be present or watching the live feed to win. Due to the current health circumstances, people will not be able to attend the drawing.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Raffle ticket purchasers and the person named on a raffle ticket must be at least 21 years of age at the time of purchase. Offer void to anyone under age of 21. HFHH accepts no liability or responsibility regarding the condition of the prize. All entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities. Please be advised that Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, board members, employees and their immediate family members (family members living in same home) are not eligible to purchase tickets.
5. PRIZE VALUE: The estimated market value of the total prize package is worth up to $2,800. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at HFHH’s sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including shipping and without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
6. REFUNDS: All raffle ticket sales are final. No refunds will be made with the exception of any ticket request with verified payment received after 500 tickets have been sold or after the deadlines set forth. No other refunds are available. HFHH assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, non-delivered mail or any other failure to receive orders or deliver receipts prior to the drawing deadlines. A raffle participant’s sole and exclusive remedy for HFHH breach shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her raffle ticket(s).
In no event shall HFHH or its respective directors, officers, employees, members, committee members, advisers, or board representatives be liable to any party for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits, or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any person or entity.
7. TICKETS: Tickets are $100.00 each and may be purchased ONLY through the official raffle website link. You may buy as many tickets as you wish, subject to availability, until all 500 are sold. Each raffle ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each raffle ticket is a separate and equal chance to win the Bourbon prize package.
8. GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Winner notification will be made by telephone, certified mail, posted on the HFHH web page as well as all HFHH social media outlets. The winner will need to provide proper identification to the satisfaction of Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky. A representative of HFHH will assist in coordinating all the details with the winner regarding prize package pickup. The winner may request a flight voucher of up to $250.00 towards airfare for the sole purposes of retrieving this prize package. Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph or videotape likeness and statements for publicity purposes by Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky and agrees to sign a publicity release without any further compensation.
9. TICKET SALES: Only 500 tickets will be sold. HFHH reserves the right to extend the drawing date, cancel the raffle contest at any time.
10. HFHH reserves the right to modify or extend prize drawing deadlines, and/or add additional prizes or drawings at any time, in their sole discretion.
All proceeds benefit Habitat for Humanity of Henderson, Ky.
Raffle Start Time:5/17/2020 @ 9:00AM
Raffle End Time: 6/16/2020 @ 5:30PM
Time Zone: CDT